Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.250 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 950,579 Dinar (₨92,741) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)