Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.290 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 889,416 Dinar (₨78,782) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (32 minutes ago)