Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1358.544 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,392 Dinar (€772) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)