Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 991,554 Dinar (€717) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)