Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,176,433 Dinar (€807) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 758,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)