Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 779,848 Dinar (₨69,136) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)