Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.252 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 679,824 Dinar (₨66,312) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (23 minutes ago)