Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.045 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,158 Dinar (RM2,975) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 802,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)