Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.525 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,252 Dinar (RM2,454) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 699,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)