Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.308 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 767,602 Dinar (RM2,522) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)