Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.281 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 860,864 Dinar (Taka 60,282) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)