Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.660 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 775,699 Dinar (Taka 52,913) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 726,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (40 minutes ago)