Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.994 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,452 Dinar (Taka 51,981) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (39 minutes ago)