Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 933,157 Dinar in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 814,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)