Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.295 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 341,389 Dinar (525KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)