Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 638.206 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 424,388 Dinar (665KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)