Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.564 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 544,535 Dinar (212,373 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (37 minutes ago)