Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 781,301 Dinar (283,815 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)