Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.624 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 912,449 Dinar (347,750 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)