Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 1160.100 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,274 Dinar (455 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)