Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 876,796 Dinar (751 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)