Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.493 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 810,232 Dinar (Mex$ 12,371) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)