Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.084 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 722,153 Dinar (Mex$ 12,223) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)