Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.908 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 515,418 Dinar (C$572) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)