Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 652,288 Dinar (€520) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)