Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.552 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 911,914 Dinar ($U24,284) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 699,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)