Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 862,377 Dinar (R$ 2,345) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)