Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.119 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 833,964 Dinar (Mex$ 14,349) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)