Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.599 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 789,799 Dinar ($b4,576) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)