Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.115 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 691,508 Dinar ($b4,065) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)