Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37277 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 780,365 Dinar (COL$2,093,423) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)