Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40129 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 550,733 Dinar (COL$1,372,404) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (17 minutes ago)