Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.199 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,563 Dinar (J$122,790) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (42 minutes ago)