Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,464 Dinar (€667) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)