Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 876,252 Dinar (€632) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)