Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.296 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 887,182 Dinar (95,440 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)