Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.121 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,065,011 Dinar (C$1,161) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)