Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.775 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 837,785 Dinar (4,766 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)