Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.287 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 464,501 Dinar (2,635 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)