Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.282 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 468,428 Dinar (2,657 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)