Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.297 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 759,217 Dinar (Shilling67,204) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)