Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.052 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 674,566 Dinar (₩641,381) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)