Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.991 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 667,088 Dinar (₩673,427) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)