Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.159 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 266% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,198 Dinar (529,028 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)