Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.151 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 456% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,604,214 Dinar (1,210,596 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)