Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,422 Dinar ($946) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)