Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.127 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 518,725 Dinar (₨46,620) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)