Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.789 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 328,503 Dinar (RM1,227) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)