Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.404 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 484,084 Dinar (RM1,824) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)