Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1193.350 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,735 Dinar ($880) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)