Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 590,259 Dinar (€474) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (35 minutes ago)