Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.350 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,082 Dinar (€882) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)