Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,271 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.056 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 326,513 Dinar (Mex$ 5,931) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)