Cost of living comparison between Metz, France and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1249.329 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 638,401 Dinar (€511) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (42 minutes ago)