Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.456 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 855,997 Dinar (2,714TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 823,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)