Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.658 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 842,167 Dinar (Mex$ 13,441) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)