Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.378 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 875,761 Dinar (ARS $12,998) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)