Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1192.300 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 950,249 Dinar ($797) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $330 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)