Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 40.922 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 735,149 Dinar ($U17,965) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)