Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 41.619 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 495,838 Dinar ($U11,914) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)