Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 389,901 Dinar (€294) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)