Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 967,455 Dinar (€693) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)