Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.266 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,969 Dinar (6,542 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)