Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 318.101 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,912 Dinar (﷼ 2,776) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)