Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.917 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 584,711 Dinar (﷼ 1,857) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)