Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.950 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,054 Dinar (﷼ 1,546) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (30 minutes ago)