Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.678 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 773,890 Dinar (72,472 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)