Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.925 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 389,782 Dinar (35,677 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)