Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.590 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 385,315 Dinar (36,386 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)