Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08615 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 895,025 Dinar (Rp 10,388,788) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)