Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08875 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 330,729 Dinar (Rp 3,726,511) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)