Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.942 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 427,827 Dinar (﷼ 1,358) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)