Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33907 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 356,185 Dinar (1,050,463 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)