Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 663,056 Dinar (Bs 13,964,505) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)