Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 801,232 Dinar (Bs 54,001,935) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)