Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.892 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,326,999 Dinar (Bs 11,352) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (39 minutes ago)