Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 516%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.369 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,390,713 Dinar (71,801 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)