Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 723,169 Dinar (Bs 6,117) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)