Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 19.733 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 796,351 Dinar (40,355 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)