Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02829 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 781,715 Dinar (﷼ 27,635,710) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rajahmundry costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 2 hours ago)