Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03187 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 725,883 Dinar (﷼ 22,775,819) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)