Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03530 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 715,905 Dinar (﷼ 20,279,921) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)