Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.965 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 432,853 Dinar (4,977 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)