Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.243 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 427,854 Dinar (5,140 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)