Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.966 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 338,121 Dinar (2,866 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)