Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.606 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 508,720 Dinar (4,326 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)