Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.044 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 768,166 Dinar (6,193 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)